Gain Valuable Information on the Latest Healthcare Design Products and Trends
Healthcare Design Expo & Conference boasts more than 100 educational sessions providing the latest research, trends, and strategies in the healthcare design industry. Plus, in addition to the educational sessions, you’ll have the chance to connect with industry leaders from around the country, as well as taking in the exhibit hall – featuring hundreds of providers giving demonstrations and showcasing the newest innovative healthcare design products and services that support the design of hospital and clinic environments.
The conference is designed to provide comprehensive, carefully planned content, along with inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, facility tours, networking, and an exciting exhibit hall where attendees are able to view the newest innovations in healthcare design products.
Top Reasons Why You Should Attend HCD:
- New Research and Case Studies – The Healthcare Design Expo & Conference boasts more than 100 conference sessions providing the latest research, trends, and strategies in healthcare design and operations.
- Multiple Educational Tracks on a Variety of Topics – featured topics of interest such as Advancing Patient Safety, Post Occupancy Evaluations, and Employing New Technologies.
- Networking Events & Opportunities – Connect with industry leaders from around the country at the numerous opportunities available, including association programs, networking events, and on the exhibit floor.
- Find New Products & Services – The vast Healthcare Design Expo & Conference Exhibit Hall features hundreds of providers giving live demonstrations of innovative healthcare design products and services that support the design of the hospital or clinic environment.
- Top Industry Speakers – The Healthcare Design Expo & Conference’s keynote speakers are consistently some of the leading voices and minds in healthcare and design.
- Renowned Facility Tours – A favorite among attendees are the tours, which provide an opportunity to view first-hand leading healthcare facilities
- Comprehensive CEU Program – Attendees have the opportunity to earn CEUs from a variety of organizations, including CHD, AIA, IDCEC, and NIHD.