11/4/2019 4:45 – 5:45 PM
“Design Thinking” is a growing trend among businesses and healthcare organizations as they seek to imagine new solutions for challenges in the workplace. More than ever, healthcare stakeholders are interested in learning the design process and employing it as an innovation tool. This session describes strategies that healthcare design professionals can use to fulfill this growing need, with solutions that may transform healthcare operations, and the built environment.
- Tammy Thompson; President, Institute for Patient-Centered Design, Inc.; Strategic Design & Innovation Team; Medical University of South Carolina
- Hal Hudson; Former Director of Facilities, Avista Adventist Hospital; President, MockWall Systems, LLC
- Walter Jones; Senior Vice President, Campus Transformation, The MetroHealth System
- George Smith; Senior Architectural Project Manager, Grady Health System
- Kimberly McMurray; President; Behavioral health Facility Consulting, LLC; VP Design, Institute for Patient-Centered Design, Inc.