Join us for HCD in New Orleans, Nov. 4-7, 2023!
Healthcare Design Conference + Expo boasts more than 100 educational sessions providing the latest research, trends, and strategies in the healthcare design industry. Plus, in addition to the educational sessions, you’ll have the chance to connect with industry leaders from around the country, as well as taking in the exhibit hall – featuring hundreds of providers giving demonstrations and showcasing the newest innovative healthcare design products and services that support the design of hospital and clinic environments.
The conference is designed to provide comprehensive, carefully planned content, along with inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, facility tours, networking, and an exciting exhibit hall where attendees are able to view the newest innovations in healthcare design products.
Click the button below to register today!
Top reasons to attend HCD:
- New Research and Case Studies – The Healthcare Design Conference + Expo boasts more than 100 conference sessions providing the latest research, trends, and strategies in healthcare design and operations.
- Multiple Educational Tracks on a Variety of Topics – featured topics of interest such as Advancements in Evidence-Based Design Research, Behavioral Health Practices, Technology & Innovation, and Clinical Perspectives.
- Networking Events & Opportunities – Connect with industry leaders from around the country at the numerous opportunities available, including association programs, networking events, and on the exhibit floor.
- Find New Products & Services – The vast Healthcare Design Exhibit Hall features hundreds of providers giving live demonstrations of innovative healthcare design products and services that support the design of the hospital or clinic environment.
- Top Industry Speakers – The Healthcare Design Conference + Expo keynote speakers are consistently some of the leading voices and minds in healthcare and design. See Keynote Lineup >>
- Renowned Facility Tours – A favorite among attendees are the tours, which provide an opportunity to view leading healthcare facilities first-hand.
- Comprehensive CEU Program – Attendees have the opportunity to earn CEUs from a variety of organizations, including CHD, AIA, IDCEC, and NIHD.
What people say about us
DID YOU KNOW?
Indicated finding new products at HCD
Consider HCD a
“must attend” show
Reported that seeing a product at HCD is more influential than other options
Join us in November 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana, for the ultimate networking, education, and product-sourcing event!