REGISTRATION AND PRICING
Registration for the 2024 HCD Conference + Expo is not yet open. Stay tuned!
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Healthcare Design Conference + Expo may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Healthcare Design Conference + Expo will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Healthcare Design Conference + Expo. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
- Cancellation requests for refunds must be received in writing by October 4, 2023 and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be made for exhibit hall only registrations.
- Cancellation requests should be emailed to Customer Service.
- No refunds will be given for any registration made after October 4, 2023.
- Requests received will not be processed until after the close of the event.
- An organization may substitute one person for another without penalty.
- Healthcare Design is a trade only event. No one under age 16 will be allowed on the show floor. Proof of age is required.
- No strollers or luggage will be allowed on the show floor.
- No cameras are allowed.
- By providing your information on this form, you explicitly consent to receive communications from Emerald Expositions and partners under 47 U.S.C. § 227.
The Healthcare Design Conference + Expo is an annual conference focused exclusively on the design of hospital and clinic environments. The educational program is driven by industry experts who share case studies, research, best practices, and new approaches throughout the three-day learning experience.
To create the annual program, a call for presentations is opened, with submissions selected via a rigorous review process. All conference sessions must qualify for continuing education units, with four distinct learning objectives and one hour of content delivered.
The Center for Health Design is HCD's educational partner for the conference and manages the call for presentation process. Follow the link below to view the form on The Center’s website and submit a presentation proposal.
Top-of-mind topics for sessions include but are not limited to: patient safety and satisfaction, ambulatory care, remodeling, renovation and conversions, impact of technology, clinical perspectives, the high-performance hospital and sustainable practices, design for wellness, innovations in facility planning and management, design challenges and solutions, specialty facilities and departments (i.e., oncology, pediatrics, behavioral health, OR, ED), strategies for financing and operations, international trends and practices, and projects and initiatives that advance equality and social justice.
Join us in October 2024 in Indianapolis, for the ultimate networking, education, and product-sourcing event in healthcare design!