The HCD Virtual On-Demand sessions are no longer available for viewing. If you attended any of the sessions live or on-demand, the CEU information is listed below.
HCD Virtual plans its educational content to comply with the accreditation requirements accepted by most major credentialing organizations. Because continuing education requirements differ among state and national agencies, attendees should contact their credentialing agencies for specific acceptance requirements. Attendees receive CE credits for participating in virtual conference sessions.
To receive Continuing Education Credits, the following criteria must be met:
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must attend session in full (i.e. no leaving before the session is over).
All CE provider forms must be completed and legible in order to receive your certificates. Conference attendees who do not fulfill these requirements will not receive a certificate of attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: attendance at the session “Finance for Designers: What CFOs Wish Their Design Teams Knew” will not be reported for CEU credit due to it being held as an interactive meeting instead of a webinar. HCD Virtual is unable to track the duration of time that participants attend the meeting, which is required for CEU credit.
- Complete the AIA verification form (be sure to check off the sessions you attend) and retain it for your records.
- CE credits will be uploaded to the AIA transcript system within 4-6 weeks of the close of the conference and you will receive a certificate of completion via email.
- Complete the IDCEC verification form and retain it for your records
- This is the ONLY proof of attendance that will be accepted.
- You will self-submit your credits to the IDCEC system at the conclusion of the conference.
- If you have questions about reporting your credits, contact the interior design association that is responsible for monitoring mandatory continuing education to fulfill membership requirements.
- Complete the EDAC verification form and retain it for your records.
- You will self-submit your CE credits to Scantron at the time of your EDAC renewal. Renewal notices with login instructions will be sent from Scantron six months and three months prior to the candidate’s renewal date.
- The verification form is your proof of attendance in case of an audit.
For questions about CEUs, please email Natalie Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org
LAll Association sessions are separate from HCD breakout sessions. These include any of the PRE-EVENT sessions and sessions that take place on Thursday, November 12. If you attended any of the Association sessions, please see below for their CEU details and contact information.
AAHID & CHD
- For questions about CEUs, please email Natalie Gonzalez at email@example.com
- All sessions are already included in the HCD forms if approved.
- State of the Science: A Review of Notable Studies Published in HERD
- Celebrating Design Excellence: That Subtle Degree of Difference
- Spec It Right: Know Your Durable Coated Fabrics – Reduce Failures and Advance Understanding Using the Durable Coated Fabric Selection Process and Programming Guide
AIA-AAH – AIA ONLY
- For questions about CEUs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the AIA verification form (be sure to check off the session you attend) and retain it for your records. If watching on demand, please also complete the quizzes for each session. Links to those quizzes are listed below.
- Data-model-driven Master Planning: Merging Departments to Create an Integrated Interventional Platform
- AIA-AAH STERIS Student Design Charrette Presentations
- Healthcare, Accessibility, and Temporary Conditions
- Thinking Beyond the Boundaries: Elevating Community Health Through Design
- Using “Mickey’s 10 Secret Design Commands” to Create World-Class Transformative Environments
AMFP – AIA ONLY
- For questions about CEUs, please email Glenn Fischer at email@example.com
- Complete the AIA verification form (be sure to check off the session you attend) and retain it for your records. If watching on demand, please also complete the quizzes for each session by visiting: www.VirtualCast.org
- Titanic Healthcare Shifts That Will Show Up in Tomorrow’s Healthcare Facilities
- Searching for Goldilocks: Is There a Right Size Hospital?
- Translating Design into Data: How Spatial Metrics Make for a Better Patient Experience
IIDA – IDCEC ONLY
- For questions about CEUs, please email Fiore Barbini at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensory Design: Mastering Acoustics in Healthcare Environments
- Healthcare Environments: Welcoming the Public with a Sense of Comfort and Security
NIHD – NO CEUs
- Revisiting Operations as the Primary Driver of Healthcare Design
Sign up now to connect with the industry leaders of healthcare design.