REGISTRATION SERVICE CENTER
Need help? Contact HCD Registration Customer Service,
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EDT
Terms + Conditions:
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Healthcare Design Conference + Expo may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Healthcare Design Conference + Expo will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to all current health and safety measures and protocols (including those related to COVID, if any) required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Healthcare Design Conference + Expo. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to any such health and safety measures or protocols for attendance at the event.
- MINOR POLICY: All Healthcare Design Conference + Expo exhibitor booth staff and attendees must be 16 years of age or older. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the exhibit hall at any time, no exceptions.
- Your badge is non-transferable. It will be confiscated upon any attempts to transfer or sell it, and all parties will be banned from future shows. • Solicitation of business or distribution of materials by non-exhibitors is prohibited. Violators will be removed from the show.
- If you misplace your badge onsite, there will be a $50.00 onsite re-print fee. Credit Card Only.
- Photo ID is required. If no ID is available, badge distribution will be at Emerald Staff discretion.
- Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute without penalty.
- Refund Policy: Cancellation requests should be emailed to email@example.com by October 4, 2023. Subject to a $50.00 Cancel Fee. No refunds are available for persons who register after October 4, 2023. All refunds will be issued after the last day of the show.
The Healthcare Design Conference + Expo is an annual conference focused exclusively on the design of hospital and clinic environments. The educational program is driven by industry experts who share case studies, research, best practices, and new approaches throughout the three-day learning experience.
To create the annual program, a call for presentations is opened, with submissions selected via a rigorous review process. All conference sessions must qualify for continuing education units, with four distinct learning objectives and one hour of content delivered.
The Center for Health Design is HCD's educational partner for the conference and manages the call for presentation process. Follow the link below to view the form on The Center’s website and submit a presentation proposal.
Top-of-mind topics for sessions include but are not limited to: patient safety and satisfaction, ambulatory care, remodeling, renovation and conversions, impact of technology, clinical perspectives, the high-performance hospital and sustainable practices, design for wellness, innovations in facility planning and management, design challenges and solutions, specialty facilities and departments (i.e., oncology, pediatrics, behavioral health, OR, ED), strategies for financing and operations, international trends and practices, and projects and initiatives that advance equality and social justice.
Join us in November 2023 in New Orleans, Louisiana, for the ultimate networking, education, and product-sourcing event!